Friday, April 13, 2018

Fuck Mark Motherfuckerberg!




It is April 13, Friday today - first identity theft, and now this ...


When I logged in to facebook I got this mess - or message:


Protecting Your Information
We understand the importance of keeping your data safe.

We have banned the app "This Is Your Digital Life," which one of your friends used Facebook to log into. We did this because the app may have misused some of your Facebook information by sharing it with a company called Cambridge Analytica. In most cases, the information was limited to public profile, Page likes, birthday, and current city.

You can learn more about what happened and how you can remove apps and websites anytime if you no longer want them to have access to your Facebook information.

There is more work to do, but we are committed to confronting abuse and to putting you in control of your privacy.

Get More Information


How can I tell if my info was shared with Cambridge Analytica?
shareShare Article
Recently, we shared information about the potential misuse of your Facebook data by apps and websites. We also shared plans for how we're taking action to prevent this from happening in the future.
Check below to see if your information may have been shared with Cambridge Analytica by the app “This Is Your Digital Life.”
Was My Information Shared?
Based on our investigation, you don't appear to have logged into "This Is Your Digital Life" with Facebook before we removed it from our platform in 2015.
However, a friend of yours did log in.
As a result, the following information was likely shared with "This Is Your Digital Life":
Your public profile, Page likes, birthday and current city
A small number of people who logged into "This Is Your Digital Life" also shared their own News Feed, timeline, posts and messages which may have included posts and messages from you. They may also have shared your hometown.
Review and update the information you share with apps and websites by checking your settings.
Was this information helpful?
YesNo
Related Articles
How is Facebook preventing platform abuse?
Why do apps need access to my info?
What should I do if someone shares an intimate photo of me without my permission?
Do I have to use my name when I'm using my Facebook account to access games and apps?
Why can't I see some of my Facebook friends in an app?
app-facebook
Facebook © 2018
English (US)