Sunday, July 5, 2020

Hi! Let me introduce myself - my name is Jerker!!!


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have you read the book "Journey to Ixtlan"? If not, hurry down to the library and borrow a copy - a wonderful book, every lazy junkie's Bible - and then go to Ixtlan Del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico and jerk off in God's free nature - for there, right in the square in the small village , stands the headless jerking god Masturbus and gets himself a millennial jerk - a rock hard guy with rock hard cock!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Har ni läst boken "Resan Till Ixtlan"? Om inte så rusa genast ner på biblioteket och låna ett exemplar - en underbar bok, varje tvättäkta runkares bibel - och åk sedan till Ixtlan Del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico och runka i guds fria natur - för där, mitt på torget i den lilla byn, står den huvudlösa runkarguden Masturbus och tar sig en tusenårig runk - en stenhård kille med stenhård kuk!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

;-)>>>>>>>>>>







❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have you read the book "Journey to Ixtlan"? If not, hurry down to the library and borrow a copy - a wonderful book, every lazy junkie's Bible - and then go to Ixtlan Del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico and jerk off in God's free nature - for there, right in the square in the small village , stands the headless jerking god Masturbus and gets himself a millennial jerk - a rock hard guy with rock hard cock!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Har ni läst boken "Resan Till Ixtlan"? Om inte så rusa genast ner på biblioteket och låna ett exemplar - en underbar bok, varje tvättäkta runkares bibel - och åk sedan till Ixtlan Del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico och runka i guds fria natur - för där, mitt på torget i den lilla byn, står den huvudlösa runkarguden Masturbus och tar sig en tusenårig runk - en stenhård kille med stenhård kuk!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

;-)>>>>>>>>>>






❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have you read the book "Journey to Ixtlan"? If not, hurry down to the library and borrow a copy - a wonderful book, every lazy junkie's Bible - and then go to Ixtlan Del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico and jerk off in God's free nature - for there, right in the square in the small village , stands the headless jerking god Masturbus and gets himself a millennial jerk - a rock hard guy with rock hard cock!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Har ni läst boken "Resan Till Ixtlan"? Om inte så rusa genast ner på biblioteket och låna ett exemplar - en underbar bok, varje tvättäkta runkares bibel - och åk sedan till Ixtlan Del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico och runka i guds fria natur - för där, mitt på torget i den lilla byn, står den huvudlösa runkarguden Masturbus och tar sig en tusenårig runk - en stenhård kille med stenhård kuk!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

;-)>>>>>>>>>>









;-)>>>>>>>>>>




Lars Lennart Fjeldstrom
4 mins  ·
Shared with Public
FEEDBACK TO FACEBOOK SUPPORT TODAY:
This person pretends to be me
https://www.facebook.com/Lars.a.k.a.Imannuel.de.returnz.Fjeldstromm
There is not mote than 10 or 20 Fjeldstrom or Fjeldström or Fjeldstrøm in the world - only one Lars Fjeldstrom or Fjeldström or Fjeldstrøm - and - for sure - only one single Lars Lennart Fjeldstrom or Fjeldström or Fjeldstrøm!
Look at this
http://fjeldstrom2.blogspot.com/2020/01/scam-warning.html
he is pretending to be me - identity theft - plus some others, they better pray God the police find them before I do - I rather spend life in jail than letting those bastards get away with it!
And - why is my homepage fjeldstrom dot com blocked by facebook?
FJELDSTROM.CO
www.fjeldstrom.co

Comments
Lars Lennart Fjeldstrom
that's him - pretending to be Lars Lennart Fjeldstrøm in Gamlestad, Göteborg - nobody lives there - it's industries only - I was born in a taxi in than industry zone!
Image may contain: 1 person, beard


https://www.facebook.com/Lars.a.k.a.Imannuel.de.returnz.Fjeldstromm







:-(>>>>>>>>>>

I know exactly where the scammers live, I have a kalshnikov hidden in Europe, I have an air ticket - if the police don't care I do

Is it right or wrong to kill ten people to save ten thousand lives?
What's your opinion?

a good friend: No.
Lars Lennart Fjeldstrom
Is it right or wrong that the government don't kill them?
 · Reply · 10m
Lars Lennart Fjeldstrom
Will God forgive me if I kill them? Will he forgive me if I don't kill them, cause I had the chanse to save a lot of lives but didn't? Some questions are very difficuld, and has no clear answer. The most important goal for all governments should be to decrease criminality as much as possible, best way would be to introduce death penalty for all crimes - no matter what. Even for shoplifters. It would create a very happy, safe and rich society.
 · Reply · 1m · Edited
Write a reply...
another good old friend wrote:
You have to be there but so far it sounds like nature at its rawest. Don't forget that humans in the first world and domestic pets are the only creatures that generally die of old age. In the wild you are generally lunch.
 · Reply · 26m
Lars Lennart Fjeldstrom
Well - I fell asleep, and had a terrible nightmare. I dreamt that I came home and found a horse-head in my bed, somebody had cut a head of a horse and put it in my bed. And - a horse head in a bed is scary, and needs no silencer. Is there a law agains horse heads in beds? A locker is no problem for me - I've been working as a lockersmith. And a slaughtery in Esbjerg, Denmark slaughter horses - I can buy a large bag full of horse heads for small money. If they ask I say I use it to feed my dogs. Then - just rent a car and go for deliverance. The problem, is that some criminals in Europe think I am a small helpless idiot in Argentina that can do nothing. And to find an effective silencer for a kalashnikov has also showed up to be 100% impossible. But a horse head - is there a law against that? I don't think so! And a horse head needs no silencer - at least not when the horse is dead! Or - at least - I've never heard about a horse head with a silencer! I guess they will take it a bit more for real after a horse head in their bed - together with a warning - next time ... the horse may speak like a woodpecker .. or something like that, would that be illegal? Positively not! Would it be effective? Yes - I think so!
 · Reply · 1m · Edited
Write a reply...

;-)>>>>>>>>>>















;-)>>>>>>>>>>