Thursday, August 18, 2022

Monte, Argentina - new computer today.

 I bought a new computer today - my old computer was four years old, and not worth so much anymore. What a relief to get rid of the old dusty computer and all annoying problems!

A computer that is four years old is like a human that is one hundred and four years old - old, slow, bad memory, a lot of health issues and not worth so much anymore.

I almost wish that I could give my old computer a decent funeral and put some flowers on it's grave - it was my best friend for four years, all the four years I have lived here in Monte, but - after all - my new computer is so much better, and I really love it!

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆💓💘💘💘

;-)>>>>>>>>>>


Compré una computadora nueva hoy: mi computadora vieja tenía cuatro años y ya no valía tanto. ¡Qué alivio deshacerse de la vieja computadora polvorienta y de todos los problemas molestos!

Una computadora que tiene cuatro años es como un ser humano que tiene ciento cuatro años: vieja, lenta, mala memoria, muchos problemas de salud y ya no vale tanto.

Casi desearía poder hacerle un funeral decente a mi vieja computadora y poner flores en su tumba; fue mi mejor amigo durante cuatro años, los cuatro años que he vivido aquí en Monte, pero, después de todo, mi nueva computadora es mucho mejor, y realmente me encanta!

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆💓💘💘💘

;-)>>>>>>>>>>






😀😁😂😃😄😅😆💓💘💘💘

;-)>>>>>>>>>>