Monday, February 13, 2023

The big naked scandal at Petit Hostel in Madrid.

 


Hi - I guess you will laugh your ass off when you read this story.

The big scandal I created at Petit Hostel in Madrid in October 2015.

It was very hot, and I was sleeping in a room at the fifth floor - it was completely dark, and I was sleeping naked.

Late in the evening - about ten o'clock - I needed to pee.

I stepped up, opened the door to the toilet, closed the door behind me, and switched on the light.

And discovered that I had taken the wrong door - I stood in the aisle outside my room with no clothes at all on my body.

And - of course - I couldn't get back in!

The door was closed and locked behind me, and the key was in my room.

I had no other choice - I had to go naked five floors down to the reception, with about 30 people - men and women - in the queue line, and explain the situation.

I had never before heard 30 people laugh out so loud, and they just couldn't stop laughing!

That was extremely embarrassing.

And the next day - when I was eating breakfast at the hostel - a Spanish man walked up to me and said:

-How comes you have clothes on today? Doesn't Swedish people always walk around naked?

And - again - a lot of people just couldn't stop laughing!

But nobody was angry, and nobody called it a scandal - but people just couldn't stop laughing!

And - for sure - I had never before felt so stupid!

El Gringo.

;-)>>>>>>>>>>>